Follow our advice on the payment of fees to secure a place on your chosen course, then you’ll be ready to enjoy your Staffordshire University experience.
Course tuition fees
Annual tuition fees for entry in academic year 2023/24:
|Undergraduate (Nursing, Paramedic Science, Operating Department Practice and Midwifery)
|Standard postgraduate taught courses
|Nursing & Healthcare taught postgraduate courses
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)
|Law LPC and LLM combined
|Law LPC solely
|Placement fee for year spent in industry on a four-year sandwich course
*per year of study
Scholarships and discounts
We offer a wide range of scholarships and discounts for international students to help fund your studies. If you would like to read more about what scholarships are available to you, and to see if you meet the criteria to be eligible, you visit our dedicated scholarships page.
Paying your deposit
If you’re an international fee-payer, you will need to pay a deposit to secure your place.
Full-time, on-campus courses: £6,500
Sponsored students: No deposit required, please send your sponsorship letter to the International Admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Blended learning LPC: £500
Distance learning: No deposit required
Please note that the University reserves the right to close admissions early due to full capacity. Therefore, we recommend that applicants make their deposit payments early to avoid disappointment.
You can make your deposit payment via Convera.
Your deposit is your commitment to study at Staffordshire University and is usually non-refundable. Full terms and conditions can be found in our international deposit refund policy.
If you require a Student visa, we won’t be able to start processing your CAS until your deposit has been received and cleared by our bank.
For more information on the Student visa application process, please see the UKCISA website.
To secure your place to study with us, September 2023 starters must pay a £6,500 deposit, and final fees need to be paid by 31 January 2024.
How to pay
We proudly partner with Convera to offer you a simple, secure, and smart way to pay your fees online. Convera’s platform is trusted by 800+ institutions worldwide to enable payments in 140+ currencies across 200+ countries and territories.
Pay your fees with Convera
Why choose Convera:
- Students, parents, and sponsors can use this platform to pay deposits, tuition fees and more
- Avoid costly transaction charges from your bank
- Pay online via popular options including bank transfer, credit, or debit card or eWallet
- Compare payment options instantly and Convera holds the exchange rate for 72 hours
- If you find a cheaper quote from your bank, Convera will match it with their Price Promise Guarantee
- Track your payment status by SMS and email
- Multilingual platform available in 10 languages
- Access 24/7 live chat on the platform or contact our friendly team: email@example.com
- A platform built with security in mind so that your money is protected
- Ability to initiate refunds easily should circumstances change
- Pay your fees via a global partner which has been helping students achieve their education dreams for over a decade
Your fees include International Welcome Week activities and a free bedding pack with duvet and sheets if you are going into our student accommodation. On arrival you’ll also be set up with your email account and can make full use of our IT and library facilities.
While every effort has been made to provide accurate information, Staffordshire University cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions in this page. All elements of the tuition fee and discount packages are offered in good faith. The start dates of some courses may preclude students taking advantage of some activities covered by tuition fees – e.g. Meet and Greet service and International Welcome Week.