I am a Paramedic Lecturer with a 16-year military background background working in multiple roles including primary healthcare, pharmacy, aviation medicine, tactical and strategic aeromedical evacuation, Medical Emergency Response Team (MERT), austere location medical support, combat medical roles, Short term Training Teams (STTT) in host nations, clinical education and training standards.
UK NHS experience includes, frontline emergency ambulance roles, High Dependency, Ambulance Triage, ED Paramedic, Minor Injury Unit and ED Resus.
Professional memberships and activities
- Registered with the HCPC
- College of Paramedics Member
- Postgraduate Certificate in Higher and Professional Education, Keele University
- BSc (Top Up) Emergency Practitioner, Wolverhampton University
- Certificate in Education, Wolverhampton University
- Dip HE Paramedic Science, Coventry University