I have over 20 years experience working with EU and UK external funding in the North West and West Midlands. Most recently I ran the region wide EU Connects service, with the aim of increasing the quantity and quality of EU funding bids going forward from the region.
I have recently completed a Master's Degree in Coaching and Mentoring Practice.
- BA (Hons) Economics
- CPD Certificate in Performance Coaching, level 7
- MA Coaching and Mentoring Practice, Merit
- ILM Coaching and Mentoring (on-going)
- EU Funding, UK regeneration funding, project development and delivery
- One to one coaching to achieve personal change
- Managing individual and organisational change
- EU policy, external funding, project management
- Public policy, public finance and taxation