My interests are in Relational verses Big Data and especially performance issues. As well as working for Staffordshire University, I work for the British Computer Society as an examiner and project marker.
Professional memberships and activities
- BSc(Hons) Information Systems
- Big data, relational databases
Big data, relational databases
- Databases, methodologies, soft skills, design, GIS, decision support and analytics
- Sharing Ideas and Practice In Higher Education.In: INTED’17 ( 11th International Technology, Education and Development Conference), 6-8 March 2017, Valencia. (In Press)
- DEVELOPING AN UNDERGRADUATE COMPUTER SCIENCE CURRICULUM; EMBEDDING PROFESSIONALISM, Nov 2918, ICERI (Internal conference on Education, research and Innovation)