I am a Lecturer for the Games and Visual Effects Department and deliver across
the BSc (Hons) Computer Games Programming award at all levels.
I have been teaching since 2014 where I started teaching Computer Science
within a school setting before moving to teaching in FE/HE in 2016. During the
last 4 years I have been delivering modules related to Computer Science,
Software Engineering, Web Development, Computer Graphics and Games
Development from Level 2 to Level 6.
I developed an interest in Computing and Games from an early age whilst
studying at school in the late 1990s. This has continued and the interest and
passion for both industries is still as strong today as ever. My current areas of
interest are Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Gaming and Gamification.
Moving forward I will be undertaking a Master of Research degree to focus on
one of my areas of interest.
Professional memberships and activities
- Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills Status (QTLS)
- Member of the Society for Education and Training (MSET)
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) in Computer Science, University of Wolverhampton
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) in Post Compulsory Education, University of Wolverhampton
- BSc (Hons) First Class in Information Technology, University of Wolverhampton.
- Web Development
- Database Development
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Gaming
- GAME30502 Fundamentals of Programming (Module Leader)
- COSE40630 Fundamentals of Game and Graphical System Development(Module Leader)
- COSE40638 Game Engine Creation
- COSE50663 Game Engine Programming
- COSE50647 Concurrent Network Applications
- COSE50631 Technical Games Production