I have been at Staffs for over 25 years, and have been a freelance video producer for nearly 30 years. My main area of speciality is in video editing, primarily teaching on the Adobe Premiere Pro application, but also delivering sessions on Avid Media Composer, DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Audition and Pro Tools.
I served for several seasons as the Head of Match Night Entertainment for the Manchester Phoenix Ice Hockey Club, a professional sports team based in Greater Manchester, heading up a team of media crew who were responsible for the in-house audio and visual elements of the match night experience, as well as providing video and audio content for various media outlets. After stepping back from this role, I took up the Head of Photography position at the Club for several more seasons!
As well as an avid interest in film, I am also a keen photographer, shooting a variety of themes and subjects.
- MA Cultural Representation, Staffordshire University
- BA (Hons) Film, Television and Radio Studies, Staffordshire University
- Video Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Video Editing with Avid Media Composer
- Video Editing with DaVinci Resolve
- Audio Editing with Pro Tools
- Audio Editing with Adobe Audition
- Studio Recording with Pro Tools
- Studio Recording with Adobe Audition
- Introduction to Celtx Screenwriting Software
- Lighting for Film
- Location Recording with the Zoom H6
- Introduction to Cinematography with Nikon stills cameras
- Editing For Widescreen
- ‘Anatomy Of An Edit’ lecture series
- Colour Correction and Grading in Premiere ProPhotoshop for Film Makers