Thanks to generous donations into the Staffordshire University Horizon Fund and the University’s Student Experience Fund, support is being made available to help ensure our students can take their final year show to the next level.
This is the time for you to show what your time at University has taught you, and to showcase your talents to the world, not to mention potential employers. We know that many of our students receive job offers during this end of year exhibition, and want to ensure that you can give your work the quality display materials it deserves.
- Creative Support for Final Year students (Level 6 and 7) displaying in their end of year show (e.g., Degree Show, GradEX).
- Maximum amount available £200, and an outline brief of what the money will be used towards will be required, with examples of the cost.
- One application per student.
Applications for this bursary are now closed.
The award will be paid directly to the provided bank account – students must also be willing to be involved in University publicity campaigns e.g. social media, web, magazines if required.
The funding available is limited, and will be awarded based on the application you submit, and the level of detail provided. We cannot guarantee that your application will be successful, or that you will receive the full amount that you are requesting. Please give time, thought and care to your application and we look forward to seeing your final show.
Bursary payment exemptions
- The University will conduct a review of a student’s bursary if progress or performance in their studies is deemed to be unsatisfactory without an appropriate reason for this.
- If the scholar ceases to no longer be a registered full-time student at the University or they take up full-time employment whilst in receipt of the bursary, no further payments will occur.
- The University has the right to withdraw an award from anyone who is found to have misled the institution about any aspect of their eligibility and to seek repayment of any monies already paid to them.
- Staffordshire University reserves the right to revise or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. All decisions made by the Development and Alumni Relations Office are final. Individual feedback is not guaranteed.