A 16-week fully-funded programme to boost productivity, high-value jobs and innovation for businesses based in Cannock Chase District Council.
Go Digital Accelerator is a new partnership project with Cannock Chase District Council. The 16-week programme is tailored to your business’s needs and offers specialised R&D assistance to help develop new products and services or adopt digital and/or advanced technologies.
Examples of the areas the project can focus on are robotics, 3D printing (metal, ceramics, plastics), artificial intelligence, sensor technologies, logistics, gas analysers, pollution, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Metaverse, Big Data, 5G demonstrator, simulations, and testing.
What to expect?
The project includes a trained Staffordshire University student or graduate (Innovation Consultant) who will work with your business for the duration of the programme. The Innovation Consultant will have support from the University’s expert academics and Innovation Advisors to help deliver activities, such as:
- Innovation advice
- Market research
- Ideas scoping
- Evaluating options and designing a product or a service
- Feasibility studies of adopting new advanced technologies
- Embedding new technologies or processes in business
- Developing new products or services
Each bespoke partnership will receive:
- A trained student or graduate intern (Innovation Consultant) placed within the organisation for 16 weeks
- A dedicated Innovation Advisor to support both the business and Innovation Consultant throughout the duration of the programme
- Access to Staffordshire University's state-of-the-art equipment based at the Innovation Enterprise Zone. Specialist equipment includes 3D printers, robotic arms, and a Mixed Reality Studio, as well as high-tech PC equipment with access to a variety of leading software
All of the above is fully funded in partnership with Cannock Chase District Council and offered free of charge to each participating organisation.
Boost business profits
Profit is fundamental for your business to reduce costs, increase turnover and productivity. It is the fuel that allows you to progress and plan for change and growth.
Get a good understanding of your competitors' advantages and disadvantages, and address the gaps in the sector. This enables your business to stay ahead of the competition.
Create high-value jobs
Offer emerging talent an opportunity to apply the latest skills and knowledge to your business. You will also create a culture of investment in people, customers and equipment.
Other benefits include:
- Boost growth
- Drive new product development
- Stimulate R&D and innovation capacity
- Retain skilled employees
Who can apply?
*This programme is exclusive to businesses based in the Cannock Chase District Council region.
I am a qualified project manager with twenty years of experience. Supporting regional development through skills, innovation and enterprise projects and policy development, I have held positions in the public, private and voluntary sectors.
Business Engagement Consultant
I am an Employer Partnerships Development Officer, promoting fully-funded and exciting commercial innovation opportunities for Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire-based SMEs.
Ep Develop'Mt Mgr-K'Ledge Exchng E'Prise
In my current role as an Employer Partnerships Development Manager, I look after the business incubator and take the lead in several exciting innovation projects. I set up KTPs and have supported businesses with Innovate UK bids.