Search our range of undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses.
Get a feel for your university experience by visiting us and checking out our facilities.
Where you live is a big part of your student experience and where you’ll meet friends for life.
Help with the application process for international students.
Check our entry and English language requirements for your country.
Find out more about our range of postgraduate research courses.
The Research, Innovation and Impact Services team can provide information about all aspects of research at Staffordshire University.
Access our specialist facilities, services and equipment.
Connect to the expertise of our academics to help your business innovate.
Our main city campus is in Stoke-on-Trent. We also have our Centre of Excellence in Healthcare Education, located in Stafford.
The people who govern and manage the University.
Continue your studies with us and receive up to 25% off your postgraduate course fees – even if you’re switching subjects.
Have you thought about your next step after graduation? Studying for a postgraduate degree is a good investment in your future and with a range of subject areas to choose from, you can be confident you’ll find a course to develop your skills and help you realise your ambitions.
If you’re considering postgraduate study, Staffordshire University should be top of your list. Not only will you continue to receive the exceptional student experience you’ve come to expect, you’ll also save a significant amount on your tuition fees over other universities.
25% alumni discount
The 25% alumni discount is available to students progressing onto further postgraduate study within 2 years of completing their previous studies.
This offer applies to full and part-time campus based, blended and distance learning masters programmes and is open to all students who have graduated from a full or part-time undergraduate degree course (excluding HND and foundation degrees) at Staffordshire University.*
*Exclusions: Please note, alumni discount is not available to students joining:
10% alumni discount
All other alumni will receive a 10% discount. This is applicable if you graduated before 2018/19 and is not in addition to the 25% discount.
Discounts will be applied on enrolment. If you leave the course and this results in a reduction in your fees discounts will be reduced pro-rata.
1. To be eligible for the Alumni Discount you must:
i. Have graduated from Staffordshire University (including students who have completed a Staffordshire University degrees oversees) with either an undergraduate degree or postgraduate award.ii. Not be taking a course that is fully funded by the Teaching Agency, the NHS or any other organisation. If you’ve applied for a Masters Loan from Student Finance this does not affect your eligibility.iii. Not be in receipt of another Staffordshire University discount, bursary or scholarship that exceeds the total fee reduction you may receive through the alumni discount scheme. In the event you qualify for more than one award you’ll receive whichever gives you the greatest discount.
2. You will receive a maximum fee reduction of 25%, providing you progress onto further study within 2 years of graduating. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, you’ll receive a 10% fee reduction.
3. Discounts will be awarded both to self-funding students (based on the amount you’re required to pay) and external sponsors (based on the amount payable by your sponsor) only (excluding Government/NHS agencies grants and bursaries).
4. All discounts are reviewed on an annual basis and may change or be removed for future years. If you enrol onto a course that lasts more than one academic year, you’ll continue to receive a discount for each year you study with us provided you complete the course in the original agreed timeframe.
5. Should you withdraw, or be withdrawn, from your studies either permanently or temporarily, the University reserves the right to claim back the value of any reduction in fees you’ve received.
6. The discount will be granted at the sole discretion of the University and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
7. All discounts will be applied against tuition fees only. No cash or other alternatives are available.
8. If you transfer courses, the University cannot guarantee that you’ll continue to receive the discount against your new course.
9. If you don’t complete your course of study the University reserves the right to recoup any reduction in fees you’ve already received.
10. The University reserves the right to recover any outstanding debts you may have with the University from any bursary or scholarship awarded to you, which may affect the value of any fee reduction applied.
By continuing to study with us, you’ll be studying in a place you know and will be able to maximise the academic and social connections you’ve already made.
To check whether the discount applies to you and the course you intend to study, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your university for life
Keep connected with the University through the Staffordshire University Alumni Online Portal. You'll receive access to great benefits, careers guidance, business start-up offers and more. Find out more about the benefits and services online.
Browser does not support script.