Join us to find out how Staffordshire University can help your business boost its profits through government funded innovation.
12am – 12am
Burton, Lichfield, ,
Cannock & Stone ,
We’re taking this event on the road! We’ll be coming to a venue near you in Burton, Lichfield, Cannock and Stafford. Click on the links below to sign up to a date and location that best suits you:
Do you have a business idea, innovative solution, or problem that you lack the time, resources, or expertise to implement?
Staffordshire University can help you to secure government funded Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs) where up to 75%* of project costs will be covered. Your business will also collaborate with an expert academic and graduate to support the delivery of your business initiative.
Join us to find out:
- How Staffordshire University can help you to secure government funding to drive business innovation through KTPs
- Why collaborating with Staffordshire University is the perfect catalyst to generate the latest ideas and technologies to take your business to the next level
- Everything you need to know about KTPs, including how to apply for them, the types of initiatives that can be delivered, return on investment, and much more
- Why innovation is essential for business growth, profit, accessing new markets and staying ahead of the competition
- How Staffordshire University supports your KTP journey – from idea scoping, application, partnership implementation and everything in between
Complimentary breakfast/lunch and refreshments will be provided.
*Contributions are determined by business size and sector. Typical contributions from the government are as follows:
- 75% of project costs for not-for-profit businesses of any size
- 67% of project costs for micro, small and medium-sized businesses
- 50% of project costs for large businesses