I have a wide range of experience having worked as an Automotive Design Engineer in the UK and abroad. I’ve been involved in a various design related education roles designing and delivering innovative and challenging projects. One of my priorities is to encourage creative engagement in the learning process and see the development of successful ideas and solutions.
Professional memberships and activities
- ENTRUST STEM Ambassador
- As Outreach Activity Coordinator I manage and deliver engineering related STEM workshops. Activities and workshops both on and off campus, working with the Arts and Sciences.
- Applied Design in Engineering, utilising creativity to develop solutions.
- Undergraduate development of communication and group work strategies.
- User interface design solutions.
- Outreach Activity Coordination and delivery
- Physical Prototype development, concept sketching, model making and digital enhancement.
- Teaching the development of digital sketching, Haptic modelling.
Enterprise and commercial interests
Design and Communication
Introduction to Engineering Design and Practice
Mechanical Engineering Design
CAM and Rapid Prototyping
Engineering design and Manufacture
Various Distance Learning Modules
Industrial Technical Skills