Maxie is a non-binary content creator and social media manager, with a background in community management. Their main areas of interest include representation and non-endemic brand marketing in esports.
I’m a cosplayer, content creator and part-time lecturer of Esports and Games PR. My academic and work experience centre around marketing, influencer strategy and community management. Over recent years, I have worked in marketing for a variety of organisations, from an innovative PR startup to a top income charity, while developing my brand and building my social media presence to a following of over 200,000.
- PGCE in Post-Compulsory Education & Training (specialising in media and games), Staffordshire University
- MA in Esports (specialising in community management), Staffordshire University.
- BA (Hons) in Cartoon & Comic Arts (specialising in marketing and design), Staffordshire University.
- Culture and community management
- Governance in esports
- Social media and digital marketing
- Representation in esports
- PR and conflict resolution