Mostafa is a Senior Lecturer in Cyber Security and the Course Leader of Undergraduate Cyber Security course at Staffordshire University as well an active researcher in Cyber and Network Security. His main area of the interest is Intrusion Detection/Prevention System in IPv6 and Phishing Attack.
I am a Senior Lecturer and Course Leader of Cyber Security (Undergraduate) here at Staffordshire University. I joined Staffordshire University in September 2019 from Liverpool John Moores University. With over 3 years of teaching experience and an educational and industry background in cyber security and computer science, I have taught on several undergraduate and postgraduate courses including networks and cyber security, and computer science. This teaching experience benefits me to be familiar with the current teaching practices, challenges, and student learning expectations, particularly in all of the following required areas:
- Cyber security
- Network security
- Network forensics
- Operating systems internals and security
- Computer systems and infrastructure
- MSc Dissertation
I am currently involved in both Undergraduate and Postgraduate teaching at Staffordshire university.
- PhD, ‘Developing an Advanced IPv6 Evasion Attack Detection Framework’, Liverpool John Moores University.
- BSc (Hons) Computer Studies, Liverpool John Moores University.
- Network Security
- Intrusion Detection System
- Intrusion Prevention System
- Phishing Attack
- Phishing Detection
- DDoS/DoS Attack Detection using Machine Learning