I have worked in Engineering Industry and Academia for over 11 years, Having previously worked on several key positions including programme leader Electrical Engineering (Higher Education) programmes validated by University of Central Lancashire and Pearson. I have also taught on Electrical Engineering Programmes at various levels (Level 4 up to Level 7) validated by Lancaster University and Staffordshire University.
My experience in academia includes working both on UK National and International landscape. Internationally, I have taught on level 6 courses at Xi'an University of Posts and Telecommunication (XUPT), China and on a range of level 4 to level 7 courses at Mirpur University of Science and Technology. I participate in delivering several CPDs, debates, seminars, and conferences. I have organised and participated in several events organised by IEEE, IET, ETF, AOC, Pearson, Institute of Apprenticeship and Washington Accord. I have played a key contribution in Institute of Apprenticeship consultation on Degree Apprenticeships and ESFA Post Qualification Frameworks.
Professional memberships and activities
- Member IET with title MIET
- Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council PEC.
- Fellow of Higher Education Academy
- Member Governors for Schools
- Trust Governor Great Ashton Academy
- Career Advisor Career and Enterprise Company
- PGCE, University of Central Lancashire, 2022
- MSc in Electrical Engineering, COMSATS Institute of Information and Technology, Islamabad, Pakistan, 2013.
- BSc (Hons) in Electrical Engineering, Mirpur University of Science and Technology (MUST), Mirpur AJ&K, Pakistan, 2010
- Circuit design
- Signal Processing
- Programmable Logic Circuits
- Data Science
- Smart Cities
- Internet of Things
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Energy Management
- Resource management in Electrical systems, sub systems and networks.
Enterprise and commercial interests
- Artificial Intelligence
- Robotics Automation
- PLC Internet of Things Smart Devices
- Sensing Technologies
- Signal Processing
- Image Processing
- Engineering Science
- Fundamentals of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Engineering and Technology Applications
- Automation and Control engineering
- Data Communication Systems
- Digital Design II
- Advanced Robotic Systems