I’m Lecturer, with more than 20 years working experience in graphic design, games production, and games visual effects. Before joining Staffordshire University, I worked as vice president of digital services and the founder of indie games studio. I was responsible for managing the game studio and work collaboratively with large scale team members including team leaders, games designers, creative 2D/UI artists, 3D artists, Games Designer, Development Team, Video Editing & Composing Team, Quality Control Team, Sales and Marketing Team. Managing large scale projects, setting sales & marketing strategy, drive new initiatives to optimize monetization and engagement of the customer base, advise on additional revenue opportunities, with solid quantitative skills and an understanding of statistics and trending and work with development partners to evaluate and implement them games portals integration, helping creative and development teams create the best possible player experiences. Produced 300+ Casual Games, Games Portal and VR & AR Mobile Applications.
I also worked as developers Community Manager, supporting & motivating developers, students and start-ups. Deliver workshops and supporting materials, planning workshops and training courses for local developers. Designing and managing developer community online present, providing global trend insights and local innovation ecosystem. As a result, 1500+ developers had joined the Community and developed 5000+ innovative applications, including mobile games, mobile applications, VR and AR Applications.
The winner of calling Innovators Competition with a cash prize of USD 30,000 for designing best game design. Also, won several awards from Nokia, Vodafone, Samsung and Microsoft.
- Doctorate, Business Administration, Maastricht School of Management, Netherlands.
- Master of Philosophy, Maastricht School of Management, Netherlands.
- Master of Business Administration, Maastricht School of Management, Netherlands.
- BSc Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- Computer graphics and animation
- Games Design
- Games Production
- UX & UI Design
- Business development
- Digital Marketing
- Design Thinking
- Innovation Management
- User interface & user experience design.
- Human computer interaction.
- Digital Marketing.
Enterprise and commercial interests
- Collaborated with MBC team (the largest Entertainment & Media TV Channels in the Middle East) in planning, designing and development of large-scale mobile applications & games projects, achieving millions of downloads, like: Fananees Games, Wizo Games Portal, Agent Z, Zombie Lord and MBC3 games.
- Planning, managing the development of 200+ Kids Games for a wide variety of genres (Action, Arcade, Puzzle, Adventure, sports…etc.
- Managing Multiple accounts for multinational brands, developing Innovative games and apps for leading companies in the Middle East such: Vodafone, Samsung, Zain, Mobily, BlackBerry, Mercedes Benz, Boeing Aviation, Nokia, USAID, Johnson & Johnson, Danone, and Cheetos.
- Mercedes Benz Augmented Reality driving simulation game and mobile application for Qatar Motor Show Exhibition, Qatar.
- Boeing Aviation Augment and Virtual Reality Applications Interactive Booth in Al Janadryah Exhibition, KSA.
- Johnson & Johnson Singapore formula one interactive racing game employing Acuvue’s product visual experience.
- Introduction to Game Design
- Rapid Games Prototyping
- Individual Games Technology Project