Atoms/Iconography/360-white@2xion-briefcase - Ionicons Copy@2xAtoms/Iconography/calendar-dark@2xAtoms/Iconography/calendar-pinkAtoms/Iconography/calendar-pinkAtoms/Iconography/calendar-dark Copy@2x3B13F687-6EB2-452A-B918-16B02FF86090@2xchevron-right - FontAwesome@2x81A2B1C2-3C1E-48C0-8EAB-2BB76C1052E1@2xchevron-right - FontAwesome@2xchevron-right - FontAwesome@2xchevron-right - FontAwesome Copy@2x18D48E51-758C-47E9-949E-1E58FC9454A3@2xAtoms/Iconography/close-red@2xAtoms/Iconography/close-white@2xion-android-cloud-circle - Ionicons@2xAtoms/Brand/connected-uni-logo-white@2xAtoms/Iconography-download-icon-white@2xdropdown-chevron-black@2xAtoms/Iconography/dropdown-form-chevron-white@2xAtoms/Iconography/email-icon-light@1xF93E1E4C-136C-41CA-8FC9-02353765C1C0@2xA14CB21F-CD96-450C-BBD7-6647B25B0D0D@1xatoms/Iconography/facebook-icon@2xAtoms/Iconography/facebook-iconAtoms/Iconography/google-plus-icon@2xion-ios-information-outline - IoniconsAtoms/Iconography/instagram-iconGroup@2xAtoms/Iconography/linkedin-icon@2xion-android-menu - Ionicons@2x934F565B-4D4A-4BBE-B4EA-29E0D367BC7F@2xAtoms/Iconography/minus-icon@2xAEC8A5E2-9638-45F8-9E94-3C320D2410A9@2xAtoms/Iconography/nav-icon-white Copy@2xAtoms/Iconography/pause-icon-white@2xion-android-person - Ionicons@2xAtoms/Iconography/phone-icon-white@2x5131105A-B2E1-443D-A44D-E6DCCBBF53DD@2xAtoms/iconography/pintrest-icon@2xAtoms/Iconography/play-button-white@2xAtoms/Iconography-play-button-white-2@2xAtoms/Iconography/plus-icon-black@2xAtoms/Iconography/print-icon-light@2x34CD08DE-22EB-4484-B0B4-48190645DEBC@2xsearch - FontAwesome@2xAtoms/Iconography/search-white@2xAtoms/Iconography/snapchat-icon@2xAtoms/Iconography/tick-green@2xAtoms/Iconography/twitter-icon@2xAtoms/Iconography/twitter-iconAtoms/Iconography/youtube-icon@2xAtoms/Iconography/youtube-icon@2xAtoms/Iconography/icon-tiktok-iconAtoms/Iconography/icon-tiktok-colour Skip to content Skip to search

Face-to-face enrolment

In Enrolment

In Enrolment

If you’re a new student, once you have successfully completed online enrolment, the next stage will be face-to-face enrolment.   

Face-to-face enrolment will take place virtually for most students.  You will be contacted when it’s time to complete this stage and we’ll provide instructions on how it will work.  If you have any issues or concerns, please contact us via   At your face-to-face enrolment session, we'll check to ensure that you have completed all steps in the online enrolment process, and we'll verify your identity and nationality. 

Students who are studying at a UK partner college, or via Distance Learning do not need to do face-to-face enrolment.  Your college will distribute your ID cards and make arrangements for your student finance to be activated (if applicable).

Continuing students who have student loans do not need to attend face-to-face enrolment to have their student finance activated. As long as you have enrolled online, we will activate your finance payments in the first week of term.  

If you’ve not yet received your face-to-face enrolment invite there’s no need to worry. We’re sending these out in batches throughout September to make sure we can prioritise those students who need to completed enrolment first. Make sure to check your emails regularly (including your spam email folder) for your invite.

What you need to bring

UK students, other visa types and European Students 

  • Proof of how your fees will be paid – if you are not applying for a loan from Student Finance England. 

  • Two forms of ID (one must be your passport or birth certificate). All students are expected to provide one form of photo ID. 

    • If your first form of ID is your birth certificate, then your second form of ID must be a photographic ID, such as a: 

      • Driving licence 

      • National identity card 

      • College ID card 

      • Visa/BRP (where you hold a visa) 

    • If your first form of ID is your passport, then your second form of ID can be any of the following: 

      • Driving licence 

      • National identity card 

      • Utilities bill (must include your name and address) 

      • Bank card 

      • College ID card 

      • Non-UK/EU Nationals: If you have not provided a Biometric Residence Permit as your primary ID, your second form of ID should be evidence of your immigration permissions 

  • Your payment notification letter (all pages) if you are taking out a student loan – this is so we can activate your loan payments. 

  • EU/EEA students with a UK domicile will be asked to provide your EU settlement code

If you have any questions about your ID requirements, please contact us at

International students

Face-to-face enrolment

During International Enrolment, you will be required to present your passport and BRP (Biometric Residence Permit)/Visa (or collect your BRP from us if you have requested it is delivered to the University), as well as the certificates listed in your CAS and offer letter. You are advised to attend the International Welcome activities which will explain the responsibilities that are associated with your new visa.

Most of the sessions and activities in the international programme are designed to help you adjust to life in the UK, meet other new students and inform you of the ways in which the university can support you. Once you have completed all the required steps, you will be able to book a timeslot to finish your enrolment and collect your student card. The time and location will be communicated to you beforehand. 

How to get your Student ID Card

New students
For most students, Student ID Cards will be posted to your University contact address (this is the address you’ll be living at during your studies).  For students whose enrolment is on campus, you will be able to pick up your Student ID Card when attend your face-to-face enrolment session or at the Student Hub. 

Returning students
If your card has been lost, stolen, or damaged, please visit the Student ID Card section of our website for details of how to get a replacement card.