This webinar is part of the #StaffsInnovation online series, delivered by Staffordshire University academics and industry experts.
2pm – 2.45pm
- Mark Ecclestone, Innovation and Enterprise Fellow, Staffordshire University
- Nicholas Wilcox, Innovation and Enterprise Fellow, Staffordshire University
- Steve Hargreaves, Employer Partnership Development Manager, Staffordshire University
Intelligent mobility is predicted to be worth around £900 billion a year by 2025 (Transport Systems Catapult) yet it’s still a widely unexplored and misunderstood industry.
Join this webinar where our experts will discuss:
- The evolution of intelligent mobility,
- How intelligent mobility applications can be found across a wide range of sectors including security, agriculture, energy, construction, transport, logistics and many more.
- Funding that can be accessed through Staffordshire University to support businesses to deliver intelligent mobility projects,
- Examples of current projects being delivered to give you an idea of how you business can use the funded support to develop or improve a new product, process or service.