Find out about support valued at £44,000, which your business can access to develop innovative solutions across a range of industries.
12pm – 2.30pm
FREE BUSINESS EVENT
Do you have the beginning of an idea that could improve or develop a new product, process, or service but you are not sure what to do next, lack resources, time, or expertise to implement this innovative change?
If your answer is yes, we are delighted to invite you to our first Business Innovation Surgery where you will be able to meet with academics, technical experts, and like-minded professionals to turn your idea into a business plan.
Advantages of attending
- Find out about business support valued at £44,000, which your business can access to develop innovative solutions across a range of industries.
- Take part in workshops led by innovation experts to understand how the free support could be utilised in your business.
- Book 1-to-1 consultations with innovation experts and academics. This will be a great opportunity to speak about your idea privately and get guidance on your next steps.
- Hear from businesses who are currently benefitting from the free business support, how they have found the process, and what impact they expect the project to have on their business.
- Network with like-minded professionals over lunch and other refreshments.
Who can attend?
Our Business Innovation Surgery is open to all Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire businesses with a maximum of 250 employees who operate predominantly on a B2B basis.
Industries that will particularly benefit from the expertise include logistics, transport, delivery, mobility, hardware and mechanics, IT, engineering, manufacturing, architecture, design, automotive and aviation.
Staffordshire Connected & Intelligent Mobility Innovation Accelerator (SCIMIA) is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund 2014 -2020