University Disclosure Log
|Date received||Date due||Date completed||Information asked for||Notes|
|2 January 2020||30 January 2020||13 February 2020||Hi there,|
I would like to know the following under the Freedom of Informaiton Act 98FOI0 please/
Total number spam or malicious emails blocked by your organisation over the last 2 calendar years (2019 and 2018) broken down by year.
Please could you also provide the category for the malicious emails e.g. 2,300 phishing emails, 5,000 smap/junk emails, 3,400 anti-virus blocks
Staffordshire University only hold email statistics dating from 16/02/2019 thus, no 2018 statistics are available. For 2019 we have partial statistics from 16/02/2019. During this period 3.1% of emails were blcoked as follows:
14,121 Virus/Malware blocks
289,129 Phishing Bloks
0 Spam blocked (these may be filtered into junk folders depending on client settings, but are not blocked)
This does not include blocks that may happen from other sources such as client anti-virus, or email transport rules.
|29 January 2020||26 February 2020||13 February 2020||Hello.|
1. Is your current IT Service Management function and associated software application based in house or outsourced to a 3rd Party?
2. Please provide the full name and version of the ITSM software application in use
3. What is the lifetime value of the contrcat and over how many years
4. As part of the existing contract how many support operatives (agents are licenced/subscribed to use the solution? (These are individuals who work on the desk in resolver groups, not customers using a Self-Service function)
5. What is the contract due for renewal
6. How was the current solution procured - directly with the Vendor, through a Framework or via G Cloud?
7. What are your published procurement thresholds for tendering purposes
8. What is the Authority's Strategy with regards to Cloud solutions as opposed to In House installations
9. Has the organisation ever procured through the G Cloud Framework
We write further to your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
We rely on section 43(2) of the FOIA exemption in that disclosure of the requested information would likely prejudice the commercial interests of the University. In addition, information which is not exempt information by virtue of section 30 is exempt information if its disclosure under the Act would, or would likely to prejudice the prevention or detection of crime (section 31(1)(a) FOIA).
|11 January 2020||7 February 2020||14 February 2020||Dear Staffordshire University,|
I was wondering if you would be able to tell me;
1. How many new EU academic staff the University has been able to recruit over the last year
2. How many EU academic staff have left the University over the same period
3. The overall number of EU academic staff currently working at Staffordshire University
Further to your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, we can confirm the following:
1. How many EU academic staff the University has been able to recruit over the last year - 9 academic staff
2. How many EU academic staff have left the University over the same period of time - 3 academic staff
3. The overall number of EU academic staff currently working at Staffordshire University - 32 academic staff
|15 January 2020||12 February 2020||17 February 2020||DeaR FOI Officer,|
I am writing under the freedom of information act. Please may I have the following information:
How many undergraduate students changed the degree course they were studying within their first year at the university? Please provide the data for the past five academic years (2014/15-2018/19) and break it down per academic year.
Please note I do not wish for student who moved to other universities to be included - only those who changed degree course and stayed at this university.
Further to your request for information please see our response below.
Academic Year Number
|16 January 2020||13 February 2020||17 February 2020||To Whom it May Concern,|
I would like to make a request for answers to the following questions under the Freedom of Information Act.
*Does your organisation use physical fax machines
*If yes, how many fax machines does your organisation have
*Does your organisation have an on-premise fax infrastucture (no physical fax machines, but a fax server hosted by your organisation)
*How many faxes does your organisation receive each year
*How many faxes does your organisation send each year
*How much does faxing cost your organisation each year
Further to your request for information we can confirm that we do not have such a system in place and therefore have no information to disclose.
Thank you for contacting Staffordshire University.