Students can take part in two Masterclass activities to provide an overview of AI and Robotics. These activities include:
- Using a micro-controller to control traffic lights and motors
- Using AI cameras to recognise people faces - Biometric identification and spoofing
- Programming a robot arm to stack 4 bricks challenge i.e. lift and stack
- Sample 'LIFE on MARS' training to design robots to enable us to live on Mars. The students will then hear about the range of career pathways in this area.
- Key Stage 3
- Key Stage 4
- Key Stage 5
- 4. Linking curriculum learning to careers
- 7. Encounters with further and higher education
10.00 – Welcome and Overview Activity
10.15– Masterclass Mini Lecture / Interactive Workshops
12.00 – Lunch
12.30 – Masterclass Mini Lecture / Interactive Workshops
14.15 – Careers in AI & Robotics
Content can be amended for pre or post 16 students.
Book this masterclass
Complete an enquiry form and a member of Schools and Colleges Liaison Team will contact you to arrange the Masterclass.