This session will examine the link between law and morality. It will be partly interactive and will invite participants to express their opinions and argue for particular points of view. The session will consider:
- Why we have an obligation to obey the law.
- Whether our obligation to obey the law may be suspended if the law is immoral.
- Whether a law which is utterly immoral may be considered not to be law
- Whether questions of what morality requires are inevitably subjective so that there can be no agreement on the matter.
- On campus
- Off campus
- 4. Linking curriculum learning to careers
- 7. Encounters with further and higher education
Duration: 60-90 minutes
Book this masterclass
Complete an enquiry form and a member of Schools and Colleges Liaison Team will contact you to arrange the Masterclass.